Here’s an overview of requirements, editions, and languages available for Windows 10.
f you want to upgrade to Windows 10 on your PC or tablet, here’s the minimum hardware you’ll need. Read further below to learn about the additional factors that impact upgradeability. For more information about the free upgrade offer1, please visit the Windows 10 Upgrade page for details.
- Latest OS:Make sure you are running the latest version of either Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Update.Don’t know which version you are running? Check here to find out. Need to download the latest version?
- Processor:1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
- RAM:1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space:16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics card:DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
Why buy our Windows 10 Pro COA Sticker:
1.We supply original and genuine MS oem keys, it is real oem key。
2.100% online activation by Internet for both 32bit and 64bit version.
3.No language or area limitation.
4.Every software key you purchase from us has a lifetime guarantee.
5.Once purchased and activated it is yours for lifetime which means if you need to re-install your operating system or software package, you can use same key to activate again!
6.This product will be able to activate both 32 bit and 64 bit versions of the Windows 10 Professional Plus software.
7.Online Update Support, Support all Languages Version.
How to activate Windows 10 Product Key?
Before you begin, make sure to download and install correct edition of Windows 10. Activate with following steps after the installation is complete:
1. Go to ‘Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > System‘ and click ‘Activate Windows‘ or ‘Change Product Key‘.
2. Click ‘Activation‘ and enter the Product Key you bought. Now your Windows 10 has been successfully activated.
To check activation status in Windows 10, select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
- Windows 10 Home users will receive updates from Windows Update automatically when it’s available. Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Enterprise users will have the ability to postpone updates. The amount of time that Windows 10 Pro users can postpone updates is limited.
- Small storage devices, like devices with 32GB hard drives or older devices with full hard drives, may need additional storage to complete the upgrade. You’ll see instructions during the upgrade telling you what to do. You may need to either remove unneeded files from your device, or insert a USB flash drive to complete the upgrade.
- Some devices with either little free space available or smaller hard drives, like 32 GB storage PCs, may have little free space available after upgrading. You may free up disk space and easily delete files like temporary files or your previous version of Windows within the Storage system setting. Files for the previous version of Windows give you the option to remove Windows 10 and go back to your previous version of Windows. These files are automatically deleted a month after you upgrade. To free up space, you can delete them now.
- An internet connection is required to perform the upgrade. Windows 10 is a large file — about 3 GB — and Internet access (ISP) fees might apply.
- To check for device compatibility and other important installation information, visit your device manufacturer’s website. Manufacturer contact information can be found on the Contact Information page.
- The upgradeability of a device includes factors beyond the system specification. This includes driver and firmware support, application compatibility, and feature support, regardless of whether or not the device meets the minimum system specification for Windows 10.
- Support may vary by device. Find more information on the Windows Lifecycle page.
- If your PC or tablet is currently running Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Update, you can check to see if it meets the requirements by using ‘Check my PC’ in the Get Windows 10app. To open the Get Windows 10 app, click on the small Windows icon found at the right end of the taskbar. If you don’t see it, visit our Windows 10 Q&A page for more info.
- Many applications, files, and settings will migrate as part of the upgrade. However, some applications or settings may not migrate.
- For anti-malware applications, Windows will check to see if your anti-malware subscription is current (not expired) and compatible during the upgrade.
- If the anti-malware application is compatible and current, your application will be preserved during the upgrade to Windows 10.
- If the anti-malware application is incompatible, Windows will uninstall your application while preserving your settings. After upgrade is complete, if your anti-malware provider has informed Microsoft that it has made a compatible version available for your active subscription, Windows will notify you to install the latest version available with the settings that were set prior to upgrade.
- If your anti-malware subscription is not current (expired), Windows will uninstall your application and enable Windows Defender.
- Some applications that came from your OEM may be removed prior to upgrade.
- For certain third party applications, the “Get Windows 10″ app will scan for application compatibility. If there is a known issue that will prevent the upgrade, you will be notified of the list of applications with known issues. You can choose to accept and the applications will be removed from the system prior to upgrade. Please be sure to copy the list before you accept the removal of the application.
Additional requirements to use certain features
- Cortana is only currently available on Windows 10 for the United States, United Kingdom, China, France, Italy, Germany, and Spain.
- Speech recognition will vary by device microphone. For a better speech experience, you will need a:
- High fidelity microphone array
- Hardware driver with microphone array geometry exposed
- Windows Hello requires specialized illuminated infrared camera for facial recognition or iris detection, or a finger print reader which supports the Window Biometric Framework. Windows Hello with an Intel® RealSense™ (F200) camera requires a software update to work on Windows 8.1 devices after upgrading to Windows 10. This update is expected to be available soon.
- Continuum is available on all Windows 10 desktop editions by manually turning “tablet mode” on and off through the Action Center. Tablets and 2-in-1s with GPIO indicators or those that have a laptop and slate indicator will be able to be configured to enter “tablet mode” automatically.
- Continuum for phones limited to select premium phones at launch. External monitor must support HDMI input. Continuum-compatible accessories sold separately. App availability and experience varies by device and market. Office 365 subscription required for some features.
- Music and video streaming through the Music or Movies & TV apps is not available in all regions. For the most up-to-date list of regions, please go to Xbox on Windows website.
- Xbox app requires an Xbox Live account, which is not available in all regions. For the most up-to-date list of regions, please go to Xbox Live Countries and Regions website
- Two factor authentication requires the use of a PIN, Biometric (finger print reader or illuminated infrared camera), or a phone with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth capabilities.
- The number of applications that can be snapped will depend upon the minimum resolution for the application.
- To use touch, you need a tablet or a monitor that supports multi-touch. Click here for more info on multitouch hardware requirements.
- Microsoft account required for some features.
- Secure boot requires firmware that supports UEFI v2.3.1 Errata B and has the Microsoft Windows Certification Authority in the UEFI signature database.
- Some IT administrators may enable Secure Logon (Ctrl + Alt + Del) before bringing you to the log in screen. On tablets without a keyboard, a tablet with the Windows button may be required, as the key combination on a tablet is Windows button + Power button.
- Some games and programs might require a graphics card compatible with DirectX 10 or higher for optimal performance.
- BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive (Windows 10 Pro only).
- BitLocker requires either Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2, TPM 2.0 or a USB flash drive (Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Enterprise only).
- Client Hyper-V requires a 64-bit system with second level address translation (SLAT) capabilities and additional 2 GB of RAM (Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Enterprise only).
- Miracast requires a display adapter which supports Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 1.3, and a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct.
- Wi-Fi Direct Printing requires a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct and a device that supports Wi-Fi Direct Printing.
- To install a 64-bit OS on a 64-bit PC, your processor needs to support CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW, and LAHF/SAHF.
- InstantGo works only with computers designed for Connected Standby.
- Device encryption requires a PC with InstantGo and TPM 2.0.
Windows 10 full localization languages
Arabic (Saudi Arabia), Bulgarian (Bulgaria), Chinese (Simplified, China), Chinese (Hong Kong), Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan), Croatian (Croatia), Czech (Czech Republic), Danish (Denmark), Dutch (Netherlands), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Estonian (Estonia), Finnish (Finland), French (France), French (Canada), German (Germany), Greek (Greece), Hebrew (Israel), Hungarian (Hungary), Italian (Italy), Japanese (Japan), Korean (Korea), Latvian (Latvia), Lithuanian (Lithuania), Norwegian, Bokmål (Norway), Polish (Poland), Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian (Romania), Russian (Russia), Serbian (Latin, Serbia), Slovak (Slovakia), Slovenian (Slovenia), Spanish (Spain, International Sort), Spanish (Mexico), Swedish (Sweden), Thai (Thailand), Turkish (Turkey), Ukrainian (Ukraine)
Additional languages available as Language Interface Pack
||Office & Server:
|windows 10 pro coa sticker
|Office 2019 key card only
|windows 10 pro OEM package
English / Italian / French / Spanish / Korean / other
|Office 2016 Pro Plus retail box DVD + key card
|windows 10 pro retail box
English / French / Korean
|Office 2016 Pro Plus retail box PKC key card only
|windows 10 home coa sticker
|Office 2016 Home and bussiness for MAC retail box PKC key card only
|windows 10 home OEM package
|Office 2016 Home and Student retail box PKC key card only
|windows 10 home retail box
|Office 2013 Pro Plus retail box DVD + key card
|windows 7 pro coa sticker
|Server 2012 standard R2 OEM package
|windows 7 pro OEM package
English / French
|Server 2012 standard retail box
|windows 8.1 pro coa sticker
|Server 2016 standard oem package
|windows 8.1 pro OEM package
English / French
|Server 2016 standard retail box
Previous: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro COA License Sticker
Next: Windows 10 Pro Product Key French Language